Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mike y Molly


Hi All - well, it's November, but I'm still posting events from October. This is a snapshot of former classmates, Mike and Molly. We were in school together from 1998-2000 at the University of Minnesota Medical School until I started my PhD years. Molly and I had many adventures then, including helping to teach medical Spanish to other health professionals. To this day, we still make Podcasts and videos for each other in Spanish to keep up with the language, although I will admit that Molly is much more disciplined about it than I am. Anyway, Molly and her husband Aaron came out to Seattle to eventually take a trip around Port Angeles and the Olympic Peninsula. Luckily they were able to spend a night with us before they took their big excursion - the weather was perfect - in the 50s and sunny - and we were able to walk all around the neighborhood. We snapped a photo of Molly and me at the base of the Ravenna Park Ravine, which is just south of our house.

No comments: