Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Veterans Day (observed)



Well, I had the day off today, so I booked some chores and got stuff done at home. We were supposed to have the chimney folks out to work on some flashing, but the winds were too gusty. We did have 4000 lbs of wood pellets delivered. They dropped them off at the curbside (the forklift was too wide to go down the driveway), and then I carried them bag by bag down to the garage. Simultaneously, I cleaned out the garage, putting some stuff away, setting some stuff aside to sell on E-bay/craigslist, and throwing out garbage left by the old tenants. I'll probably be a bit sore tomorrow! It will be worth it though, to have all those pellets so close by to keep us warm this winter! Next year I will have the delivery done on a Saturday when Marc and I are both home...

No comments: