Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dangerway Delivers

Well, after all those years of flying to see one another, Marc and I are now in the nesting phase of our relationship. One of the neat things about living in the city is grocery delivery. Safeway - we call it Dangerway - has a home delivery service at www.safeway.com Since I am a state employee, they will discount my delivery fee to $3. I can order a ton of stuff on line, then pick a delivery time. They deliver 7 days a week, and you pick a 2 hour delivery window. I highly recommend it. I've tried each week to pick a new meal to create based on tips from www.allrecipes.com Pictures is our pork chop with apple stuffing - a good fall treat. It was topped off with a good ol' gin and tonic. Probably the last for awhile, as the fall is approaching.

Today we're having a housewarming party - another post will be coming soon. We had the Dangerway drop off $200 worth of beer and brats - plus some other stuff. We'll be running to Trader Joe's soon to get some Charles Shaw. It should be a good time!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy......hmmm