Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where old trucks go to die...


Happy Easter! We went to the 2.5 hour long Easter Vigil last night. It was a bit on the long side (they decided to do 8 baptisms). Today we will have brunch with friends, which shall be fun. I thought that I would include this picture on the blog - it has nothing to do with Easter, I guess, unless you consider vehicle restoration as a form of resurrection. Anyway, my neighbor Anita sent me this picture - it is from an unofficial truck cemetery in Sprague, WA, which is in Eastern Washington near Spokane. It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like there is a mixture of GM, Ford, Mopar, and International in the mix. I will have to visit someday!

Speaking of dead trucks - my 6 volt battery is toast. I'm waiting for another to come in the mail, which shall make weekend touring a much more reliable activity!

-Mike

No comments: