Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Details




Are as follows:

Date: Monday, Sept 15, 2008

Time: 11:30 - 11:45 am

Location: San Francisco City Hall, San Francisco, CA

Guests: All are welcome - consider this post an invite; please keep in mind, however, that the City Hall rules say that a maximum of 6 guests are allowed. Not sure if this is enforced, but if so, we will have to prioritize family first for the ceremony portion of the day; as it's only 10-15 minutes, the extra guests, if any, could wait in the lobby, and it wouldn't be too long.

Reception: No formal reception -- we will go out to lunch with whomever shows up.

Gift registry: None. Marc and I lived too long on our own and acquired too many possessions. Thus, in lieu of gifts, those inclined should donate money to their favorite charity, or they can choose one of our favorite three:

San Miguel Middle School - Minneaoplis

Dignity Seattle - Call the phone number at the upper right hand corner; other option would be the national Dignity chapter (DignityUSA)

Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue - we wouldn't have Bailey and Sprout without them!

Thanks to all (especially our families) for your support along the way - we couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

BeeARawFoodie said...

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE & MARC! I will do something special here to honor your Big Day! I'm SO happy for you both! Such BIG news! Just when I thought "I'm not the only single person in the world, I mean sheesh my gay friends can't get married," the bells chime in your favor. I be the last singleton, but I am your loudest cheerleader. I can't wait to see pictures from the day. Much love!