Monday, March 9, 2009

In Boston...


Well, my call schedule has been busy, and Marc has been in school, so I have gotten behind in the posting. I will try to do a better job. This last weekend I attend the College of American Pathologists Resident Forum - it was held immediately prior to the United States and Canadian Association of Pathologists (USCAP) meeting. The meeting was held in Boston, and fortunately, the weather was decent. I had a chance to reunite with my friend Eleanor -- we were at Minnesota together for 8 years - 1998-2006. She is now a pathology resident in Boston, I in Seattle. It was great to catch up after 2.5 years and compare notes!

1 comment:

BeeARawFoodie said...

My Seattle friends travel more than expected! Glad to hear Christmas in Nebraska and a Conference in Bah-stin :) are getting you out of Seattle for some inter-state destination adventures. BumpserSticker du jour: Seattle People Have More Fun.

... I am thinking I should move to Seattle....