Sunday, December 2, 2007

Take a slow boat to Ketchikan

Well, now that I've discovered how easy it is to load videos onto Blogspot, I thought that I would upload some of the videos that I have made this year. In May, Marc and I took a cruise to Southeast Alaska. Neither one of us had been on a cruise before, and we wanted to see what it would be like. The ports were so-so - immediately off the docks were jewelry stores and other little stores that were not so interesting. Beyond the immediate town, however, Alaska was gorgeous. I especially liked taking the train up the Yukon Pass. We were on the port side of the ship and had a balcony - one of the most relaxing things was just sitting in our room and looking out at the coast of British Columbia and Alaska as we sailed North. All in all, it was quite a relaxing trip. I created a video that is a photo montage of our week. Enjoy! [Mike]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautifully done Mike!